Do you ever just see an Item of clothing someone is wearing and want it, then can't find it anywhere? This is my life. Half of the things I see online I cant find, so I create them.
It's A wonderful thing because creating is what I love to do.
December is a super busy Month for me because I am in Retail. Do I love Retail? No not really. I would rather spend my day Creating new DIY's and doing videos, but for now this is what I have to do.
I am, however, super THANKFUL and do it with a smile because I have a great team and I LOVE the people I work with so much. Super blessed!
This Sweatshirt was created because of a picture I saw of Jessica Simpson. She was wearing a similar sweatshirt and it looked so cute and comfy that I wanted one. I immediately began to search the internet for one and I could not find one even remotely close to it, so this DIY was created.
Things you need
- Sweatshirt ~mine is a men's medium~
- Tulip Paint Pens
- Paint brush
- Tulip Fabric Glitter Glue
- Cut around the collar about an inch down from the seam.
- Sketch a pattern in pencil
- Go over the pencil with the paint pen
- Smooth it out with a paint brush
- Sprinkle the wet paint with glitter.* Let Dry.
- Go over the paint again with Fabric Glitter glue,
- Apply another layer of glitter.
- Let dry and seal the glitter with your fabric Glitter glue
- Let dry, shake off the excess glitter.
- Cut out one leaf shape on the bottom side of the shirt.
My Hannah has stolen my sweatshirt:)
I hope you all have a wonderful week.
Super busy, so I am doing projects on the fly.:)
Lots of <3,