Things You Need
- 24 Large Eyelets (Wal-mart)
- Eyelet Setting Tool for the size of your Eyelets. *"I found mine right next to the size Eyelets."
- Seam Ripper *Optional.
- Small Scissors
- Let out the hem of your jeans with the seam ripper for an edgy look
- Trim to the length you desire.
- Place three eyelets on each the side of the seam
- Mark with a pen.
- With the scissors, make a very small hole where the dots are marked.
- There is a male and a female part to the eyelet.
- The male part sits in this to keep it steady.
- The Male part goes to the out side of the jean.
- Female goes on top.
- Hit with a hammer very gently until they fix together.
- Repeat for all the eyelets.
Have a beautiful day.