Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, March 31, 2017

Easy V-Neck, Choker Tee: DIY.

I have seen These Choker tee's everywhere, 
and I love how flattering they are. 
Such and easy no sew DIY, that you could make one in minutes.




Things You Need.

  •  T-Shirt
  • Scissors
  • Chalk
  •  Lie the shirt out flat.
  • Make a triangle tracing around the edge of the collar .* the size depends on you.
  • Make the triangle the size you want.

  •  Cut out the chalk lines.


  • Add some graphics or wear plain.
Video for this DIY HERE
Have a Fantastic Day!
XXOO
Anne


1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog. You have learnt the easist way to make the round neck shirt into V-neck shirt with choker style. Now, i don't need to buy choker separately.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!